who we are
The North American Home Furnishings Association (NAHFA) was founded in 2013 with the merger of the three largest home furnishings retailer associations in the U.S. The NAHFA is North America’s largest organization devoted specifically to the needs and interests of home furnishings retailers, with more than 1,800 members representing more than 7,000 storefronts across all 50 states and several countries. Association offices in the East, West, and Central United States provide members with programs, resources, services, and a unified voice in government relations by partnering with home furnishings industry suppliers, vendors, affiliates, and other organizations.
|California Corporate Office||Texas Office||North Carolina Office|
|500 Giuseppe Court, Ste 6
Roseville, CA 95678
|2050 N Stemmons Fwy, Ste 292
Dallas, TX 75207
|3910 Tinsley Drive, Ste 101
High Point, NC 27265
8:00 am – 5:00 pm PDT
8:00 am – 5:00 pm CDT
8:00 am – 5:00 pm EDT
View full contact information
NAHFA Affiliates provide you with a nationwide network of learning and personalized attention. Retailers in areas with a regional affiliate have a unique opportunity to learn, grow and share at the local level.
South Eastern Home Furnishings Association (SEHFA)
For more information, please contact us.
What We Do
The NAHFA is a non-profit trade association that provides the opportunities and tools to help home furnishings retailers sell more, make more and keep more.
- We provide the collaborative community retailers turn to for education.
- We deliver a climate conducive to networking to strengthen industry relationships and build new strategies for success.
- We help facilitate the opportunities that encourage and equip the next generation of home furnishings professionals to flourish.
- We stand for and with home furnishings retailers across North America to champion the legislative and regulatory issues that affect the industry, and retailers in particular.
- We explore current and future technologies that will benefit retailers and identify resources to assist in adopting the right solutions.
The NAHFA also publishes a monthly magazine, RetailerNOW. RetailerNOW brings a unique editorial focus to progressive and relevant issues concerning the home furnishings industry in the retailer’s voice, with an emphasis on issues impacting retailers NOW.
How We Do It
We research the best resources and programs available for retailers and the industry. We vet the data and deliver only the most essential and valuable programs and services. We listen. By constantly asking what retailers need and how they need it, we gain the knowledge we need to deliver the most personalized experience possible.