‘Tis the season for joy, laughter, and holiday guests. Help your customers prepare their guestrooms and be the best holiday hosts. Customer always appreciate ideas on how to make their house feel like home—share these 14 tips with them and their houses will feel like home to their guests as well!
- Replace accent pillows with a seasonal design.
- Additional luxuries like robes and slippers will keep guests warm and fuzzy.
- Add a luggage rack to the guestroom. It’s much easier for guests to unpack.
- Santa’s not the only one who likes cookies. Guests will enjoy a sweet taste before retiring and it is a nice touch to make guests feel welcomed.
- A water decanter is a nice touch on the nightstand. Add some orange slices to give it a seasonal flavor.
- Include a nightlight in the room, so your guests don’t stumble in the dark. The aspenhome collection features built-in nightlights for ease of use.
- Change the picture hanging over the bed to a fresh evergreen wreath. It adds a nice fragrance to the room and says welcome.
- Leave a greeting card or two for your guests, and remind them how glad you are they are visiting.
- Bath accessories are always appreciated. Save small travel amenities to use when guest come or purchase special seasonal ones. Fill a stocking with everything to make your guest comfortable.
- Guest love seeing old photos of a previous visit or a special memory. Place them on the dresser or nightstand.
- Big ornaments on shelves and holiday phrases will spread cheer.
- A musical snow globe adds a soothing seasonal sound.
- A small tree with treats is fun and appealing.
- If you’ve got stored personal items in the dresser drawer, clear the top two or three drawers for guests.
These tips have been provided by aspenhome® and their annual, interactive Holiday Room. To view these tips close up and click around, visit http://aspenhome.net/companyscoming. The image featured in this article is aspenhome’s Centennial Collection.