What are you really paying for merchant card processing?
Put your membership to work and receive a free, no-obligation statement analysis that shows exactly how much you are paying for your current processing. This analysis will uncover any hidden fees and costs that interfere with your potential profits. These savings can more than pay for your membership!
— Interchange Plus Pricing or Tiered Pricing
- No minimum volume required
- Pricing options to suit your business
- Dedicated account manager
- Seamless transition with no interruption in business
- No per-transaction fees
- Easy one-page application process
- No contract or early termination penalty
- Ask about FREE equipment
Download the program flyer.
October 1, 2015 is when the Counterfeit Card Liability Shift will take place (also referred to as the EMV Liability Shift). Retail merchants will be liable for the costs of credit card fraud if they don’t migrate to new chip card terminals by October 1, a deadline imposed by the major credit card companies.
The party that has made investment in EMV deployment is protected from financial liability for card-present counterfeit fraud losses on this date. If neither or both parties are EMV compliant, the fraud liability remains the same as it is today. This date excludes automated fuel dispensers.
- Download this EMV Whitepaper from Chase Paymentech
- Download this EMV FAQ from Chase Paymentech
- Check out our article in RetailerNOW
Contact NAHFA membership staff via email or at 800.422.3778 for more information.
Request more information.
Take me back, I want to see what else you offer.