What Sponsorship Covers
Your sponsorship commitment supports NAHFA’s primary educational and informational activities, focusing on increasing professionalism at both the executive and staff levels.
- Annual Conference and Expo. Open to every segment of the home furnishings industry and made possible largely through the regional support of the NAHFA sponsors.
- Market Seminars provide free business education on a variety of topics. Seminars are offered at each market, reaching over 350 furniture professionals annually.
- Regional Networking Meetings bring focused presentations and forums to our mutual customers at a grassroots level, enabling retailers, manufacturers and suppliers the opportunity to share ideas and concerns in a relaxed facilitated environment.
- Access to industry peers through a multitude of networking opportunities and social events. Market cocktail receptions, Board Meeting receptions, Conference receptions, breakfast and luncheon meetings.
- Authoritative information communicated through NAHFA’s official publication, RetailerNOW (reaching more than 13,000 retailers regionally).
- Specific information services offered through NAHFA’s office.
As a NAHFA sponsor, you support these initiatives:
- Development and promotion of local educational programs
- Reduced registration fees/costs of programs for retailers
- In-depth research for special reports published in RetailerNOW
- Communication of legislative issues that affect the home furnishings industry
As a NAHFA sponsor, you also become a highly valued member of NAHFA and are entitled to all the privileges and courtesies of membership.