- Alaska Occupational Safety and Health
- Center for Research on Occupational & Environmental Toxicology
- Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
- National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health
- Nevada Division of Industrial Relations
- Oregon State OSHA
- Safety Resources
- Safety Unlimited Inc.
- State Fund Workers Compensation
- U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Utah Labor Commission
- Washington State Department of Labor
- Workplace Safety
- Wyoming Workers’ Safety & Compensation
NAHFA has negotiated lower workers’ compensation rates for all members through two different programs. Click on your region to learn how you can reduce your workers’ compensation rate. Request more information about the NAHFA program.