NAHFA Retailer Resource Center Speaking Opportunities
The NAHFA Retailer Resource Center (RRC) at the Las Vegas Market gives speakers the opportunity to speak to home furnishings retailers from across the country in one easy-to-access location during Market weeks. Speaking at the RRC will help raise your profile and expand your network with industry peers, experts and influencers. We’re constantly on the lookout for new exciting speakers and topic ideas. Our goal is to deliver helpful, practical, real-world information to participants.
The ideal Market speaker:
- Is experienced and comfortable speaking in front of intimate groups, ranging from 20 to 75 people
- Is interested in sharing expertise, real-world strategies and knowledge with home furnishings professionals
- Is willing to partner with NAHFA to deliver the best possible experience for the audience
- Is open to helping spread the word about the event
Most popular topics include:
- Digital & Mobile Strategies
- eCommerce & Web Solutions
- Social Media
- Advertising & Marketing
- Sales & Sales Training
- Retail Operations & Logistics
- Retail Trends & Merchandising
- Hiring & Recruiting
If you’re interested in speaking in the NAHFA Retailer Resource Center at an upcoming Las Vegas Market, please fill out and submit the form below, and a NAHFA staff member will contact you.
NOTE: Although there is no speaking fee or travel reimbursement provided, the chance to share your expertise and engage with the attendees brings long term value in expanding your reach and influence.
If you are having trouble viewing the form or if you wish to email or fax your submission, please email us.